发表于 2008-5-3 13:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
昨天熬夜翻了一篇虎扑上的网球文章 今天居然被评了精华 我好惊讶 贴出来给大家看看吧

这是原帖:
Federer confident he can halt season-long drought during clay season

By Ravi Ubhaq6
Special to ESPN.com
(Archive)

AP Photo/David Vincent

Past pros are optimistic about Roger Federer's clay chances despite a season of turmoil.

And so it begins. Again.

For the fourth straight year, Roger Federer seeks to complete his Grand Slam collection at the French Open, something standouts Pete Sampras, Stefan Edberg and Boris Becker all can relate to. They were bamboozled by the red clay and ultimately failed in Paris.

For the second consecutive year, Federer entered the dirt season in turmoil, having, remarkably for him, failed to win a tournament in four tries in 2008 and trying to overcome the aftereffects of mono. He showed up in Estoril, Portugal, last week with a new coach, Jose Higueras, which some might consider a sign of vulnerability. You'll recall he was sans coach for almost a year since parting company with Tony Roche.

QUOTE:
Don't forget about me

Jose Higueras will continue to serve as Robby Ginepri's \"primary coach\" for the rest of the year despite teaming up with world No. 1 Roger Federer, according to Kelly Wolf, the Georgia resident's agent.

Ginepri sought the help of Higueras towards the end of last year as his career unraveled, and the two worked together in the offseason. His ranking has risen from outside the top 170 in late January to No. 88, thanks largely to successive semifinal appearances in Delray Beach, San Jose and Las Vegas.

\"Jose is really concerned and committed to making, to giving as much to Roger without sacrificing his relationship with Robby, which for me, is great to hear because as an American and friend of Robby's, I think it was great for him to get involved with Robby last year,'' said retired two-time Grand Slam finalist Todd Martin, coached by the Spaniard throughout his career. \"It stands to be a great addition to Robby's career, to be sharing the same space with Federer more often. If there's anybody that can manage multiple personalities and do his best by everybody, it's Jose.''

Though rare, it's not unheard of for elite coaches to collaborate with more than one pro at the same time. Dutchman Sven Groeneveld, for instance, handles an array of Adidas-sponsored players, who include Serb Ana Ivanovic and Indian Sania Mirza.

\"I think tennis coaching at the pro level is way too individualized,'' Martin said.

Ginepri, seeking to regain the form that saw him reach the U.S. Open semifinals three years ago and crack the top 15, had no problems with the set up.

\"I'm extremely fortunate to have Jose as my coach,'' the 25-year-old said. \"He's not only the most knowledgeable coach I've ever met or had the opportunity to work with, but someone who I can always count on. I'm not surprised Roger is turning to him now for a bit of support.\"

Ginepri heads to Bermuda for a challenger event on clay next week after losing to Israeli Dudi Sela in the opening round of the U.S. Clay Court Championships in Houston on Monday. Bounced in the opening round of Australian Open qualifying, he's earned a spot in the main draw at the French Open.

-- Ubha

Meanwhile, his top rival on the surface, three-time French Open champ Rafael Nadal, embarks on his favorite part of the season seemingly with a bit of momentum, after reaching the semifinals at the Pacific Life Open in Indian Wells, Calif., and going a round further at the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami. Add to the mix Novak Djokovic, whose confidence, never waning, got more of a boost when he won the Australian Open, and it makes for a particularly interesting next month and a half.

According to some, this is the world No. 1's (yes, he's still the top dog) last chance to win in Paris. Jim Courier, one of the few American men to prosper on clay in recent decades, isn't so gloomy.

"He is not at the age where he will be physically declining, so assuming he gets back to full strength and has some good training weeks, he will continue to be the favorite on clay -- apart from Rafa,'' said Courier, the two-time French Open winner and founder of the Outback Champions Series, which hit the Cayman Islands this week. "But his health certainly must be priority one.''

Federer said in Miami he was 95 percent fit. Still, his 11-match winning streak against Andy Roddick came to an end after a startling collapse late in their quarterfinal. More than a week earlier, Roddick's former housemate, Mardy Fish, who'd never taken more than a set off Federer in five previous meetings, pummeled the 26-year-old in an hour in the Indian Wells semis.

Combustible Scot Andy Murray ousted Federer in his second home of Dubai in the opening round, and Djokovic, of course, eliminated him in the semifinals in Melbourne. Given Federer's later disclosure he was suffering from mono at the time (he told reporters in Estoril he was "sick like a dog'' early in the year), it didn't appear to be a bad result and explained why his movement was off.

"The hope is that he doesn't lose his confidence and that it will just take a little time for him to regroup, which is what I suspect,'' said Peter Fleming, an analyst for Britain's Sky Sports and John McEnroe's former doubles partner and coach. "I think he's going to, at some point in the clay-court season, get his game to where he wants it by the time of the French.''

Todd Martin suspects his former mentor Higueras will remain with Federer past Roland Garros. They're testing things out in Estoril, the small seaside resort near Lisbon.

Martin wasn't surprised when the California-based Spaniard, an astute clay-courter in his day, joined Federer's team. Higueras broke the news to him in a phone call late last week -- the 55-year-old asked Martin to guess who'd called him, and the first player Martin thought of was Federer.

A two-time Grand Slam finalist known for his attacking style, Martin has sensed some "anxiety'' in Federer's game. That was evident in his defeat to Roddick.

From 3-3, 30-0 up on Roddick's serve in the third set, Federer dropped the next 11 points, most on unforced errors. Roddick broke to take a 5-3 lead when Federer rushed a routine forehand and sent it into the net.

I've been of the thought of Roger needing some input for a little while now,'' said Martin. "He's, in my opinion, exhibited some anxiety on the court, not behavioral. I think he's just pulled the trigger on some points earlier than he has been over the years.

"You would think with Jose's playing background, if anybody had any anxiety in their game, he could quell that because of the way he played -- bide your time, bide your time, bide your time. At the same time, from my conversations with Jose and my own opinions of Roger's game, Jose is going to encourage him to be more aggressive than in the past, but understand when and how to pick his spots, and how to impose himself with margin as opposed to risk.''

Martin started working with Higueras, whose client list has also included Courier, fellow French Open winners Michael Chang, Carlos Moya and Sergi Bruguera, and more recently Robby Ginepri, weeks before turning pro in 1990. No one was better at teaching him how to play at the net.

"That was the question most asked about my relationship with Jose -- 'It doesn't seem to be a good fit, he was this type of player and you're this type of player,''' Martin said. "But the beauty of Jose's skills as a coach is that it doesn't matter what your style is. He coaches and teaches the game very well. And I don't know anybody that doesn't enjoy his company. He's one of my favorite people in the world.''

No one in their right mind would forecast the success of their relationship based on a single match, but Federer's first under Higueras was nervy. He trailed by a set to good friend Olivier Rochus on Tuesday and got back into it only when the Belgian put in a sloppy game in the middle of the second, delivering consecutive double faults and an errant backhand from 30-15 to lose serve and fall behind 4-2.

Federer dictated proceedings and was dominant in the third.

"I disagree with those who say I'm playing bad,'' Federer told reporters. "I'm totally not playing bad. I think I'm on the verge of playing great again.''

If Federer's title drought extends to five tournaments, there's no need to panic, Courier added. The priority is clear.

"He will want to prove to himself that he is going in the right direction, I'm sure, but at the end of the day the only event on his mind right now should be Roland Garros,'' Courier said.

Ravi Ubha is a frequent contributor to ESPN.com.

地址:http://bbs.hoopchina.com/htm_data/39/0805/335903.html

下面是我的翻帖

费德勒从土场起步

作者:Ravi Ubha   
ESPN 特派员
资料图片:David Vincent

尽管本赛季表现糟糕,退役的职业球员们仍然对费德勒的土场比赛表示乐观。

所以,一切又再次开始了。

四年来,罗杰·费德勒一直努力在法国公开赛上完成大满贯---这项能将皮特·桑普拉斯、斯蒂芬·埃德博格、鲍里斯·贝克尔联系起来的荣耀。而他们都曾迷失在红土场上,最终在巴黎吞下失败的苦果。

连续第二年,费德勒带着糟糕的状态进入土场赛事,尤其是在受MONO(可能是一种传染性疾病,单核细胞增多症)影响,又连续四次冲击冠军未果的情况下。上星期,他和新教练Jose Higueras,出现在葡萄牙的埃斯托里,并表现出些许的不适。自从和托尼·罗奇分道扬镳以后,Jose 的教练工作差不多中断了一年。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
引用:

别忘记我

乔治亚国外常驻代理人凯利 沃尔夫说:尽管开始了与世界排名第一的费德勒的合作,Jose Higueras仍将继续今年Robby Ginepri(罗比 吉内普里)第一主教练的工作。

去年年底,在吉内普里开始自己的职业生涯以后,他请求Higueras执教,并在季末开始合作和训练。到一月末,归功于连续在Delray、圣何塞和拉斯维加斯打入半决赛的表现,吉内普里的世界排名也从170开外升至第88位。

在没有影响和Robby(Ginepri)关系的情况下,Josh(Higueras)非常专注和努力的为罗杰带来同样的训练效果。整个生涯由西班牙教练执教,曾两次打入大满贯比赛决赛的退役球手Todd Martin(托德·马丁)说:“对我来说,作为一个美国人,同时也是Robby的朋友,我认为Josh和Robby去年的合作真是太棒了。”他还说:“能有更多机会与费德勒相处交流,这是Robby的一笔巨大的额外财富。如果说有谁拥有多面性格并能完美驾驭任何一面,那非Josh莫属。”

虽然不很常见,但对于精英级的教练来说,同时与多名职业球员合作也并不是什么新鲜事。比如,荷兰人Sven Groeneveld曾同时指导一批阿迪达斯旗下球员,其中包括塞尔维亚的安娜·伊万诺维奇和印度的库娃·米尔扎。

马丁说:“我认为职业水平的教练都是非常个性化的。”

吉内普里正在努力找回三年前打入美网半决赛和冲进世界排名前15位的状态。而在人事配备上,已经没有任何问题了。
这位25岁的年轻人说:“能有Josh这样的教练,我感到非常幸运。”“他不单是我曾遇到的或者合作过的最博学精深的教练,而且是我能够依靠的人。所以罗杰求助于他,我一点也不觉得惊讶。

在星期一于休斯顿举行的美国红土锦标赛第一轮输给以色列的D·塞拉后,吉内普里正赶往百慕大参加一项下周举行的红土挑战赛。凭借在澳网资格赛首轮的触底反弹,他获得了法国公开赛的一个正赛名额。

-----Ubha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

同时,在打进印第安威尔斯大师赛半决赛,并在迈阿密的索尼爱立信公开赛更进一步后,费德勒的顶级对手---三次法网冠军拉斐尔·纳达尔,已经在他所钟爱的红土赛季中获得了不小的动力和信心。而半路杀出的诺瓦克·德约科维奇,信心和气势都一路攀升,更在澳网夺冠之后一飞冲天。所有这些因素都将给未来的一个半月增添特殊的乐趣和看点。

据某些人说,这将是这位世界第一球员(不错,他仍然占据世界第一的宝座)在巴黎夺魁的最后机会。Jim Courier(吉姆-考瑞尔),这位近年来美国少有的红土高手并没有灰心。

考瑞尔说:“他并没有处于身体状况下滑的年龄。所以在几周的良好训练后,他将重新找回最棒的状态,并依然是除了拉斐尔大家最钟爱的球手。”考瑞尔是两次法网冠军和澳拜客冠军赛创始人,这项赛事上周已经造访海外,来到开曼群岛。“但费德勒的身体状况却是最重要的。”

费德勒说,在迈阿密,他的身体状况已经达到了95%的水准。可是,他保持的对安迪·罗迪克的11连胜记录还是以四分之一决赛的惨败而终结。而一周多之前,在迈阿密的半决赛,罗迪克曾经的室友M·费什,这位过去五次与费德勒交手中一盘都没赢过的球员居然仅耗时一个钟头就将26岁的费德勒扫地出门。

迪拜是安迪·穆雷这个脾气火爆的苏格兰人的第二主场,而他在首轮就将费德勒淘汰。在墨尔本,德约科维奇也将费德勒挡在决赛门外。费德勒后来透露,当时自己正受MONO折磨(在埃斯托里,他对记者说自己年初时虚弱的像一条狗)。看来这也不是一个坏消息,因为这解释了为什么费德勒的强势表演会暂时谢幕。

“希望就在于他并没有因此丧失信心并且只需要一小段时间就能恢复,这是我所期待的。”英国天空体育的分析专家,John McEnroe曾经的双打搭档和教练Peter Fleming说:“我想,在红土赛季的某时起,他将找到能赢下法国公开赛的感觉。”

托德 马丁认为,在罗兰加洛斯之后,他曾经的导师Higuera会继续与费德勒的合作。现在他们正在里斯本附近的海滨度假地埃斯托里检验训练成果。

马丁并不怀疑这位有加州背景的西班牙人,这位机敏的土场专家在他正得意的时候加入费德勒的团队。Higuera在上周的一次通话中向马丁爆料,他问马丁谁给自己打了电话,而马丁第一个猜到的就是费德勒。

这位两次大满贯赛事得主以进攻闻名,而通过比赛,马丁也发现了费德勒的某些“渴望”,而这正在被罗迪克打败的比赛中显露无遗。

在第三盘,局数3比3,费德勒在罗迪克的发球局以30比0领先。接着因大部分都是非受迫性失误而连输11分,而费德勒在回一记普通的正手球时因匆忙击球下网后,罗迪克一举取得局数5比3的领先。

“我现在认为罗杰需要再付出一些,”马丁说,他在比赛中表现出了一些非动作非技术上的焦虑。我觉得只是击球点和击球时机比他前几年更快了一些。

“你也许会想到Josh的比赛背景,如果谁在比赛中感到紧张不安,Josh能设法平复----把握时机,把握时机,再把握时机。同时,从我和Josh的谈话中和我对罗杰比赛的了解,Josh将鼓励罗杰,要比以前更加主动,有侵略性,并领悟站位的方式和时机,并强制自己在危机来临时更加专注集中。”

Higueras曾和马丁合作,他的委托人还包括克里尔、法网冠军张德培、卡洛斯·莫亚、塞尔希·布鲁格拉和最近几周前开始合作的,在1990年转为职业球员的罗比 吉内普里。所以,没有人能教费德勒更好的打球。

“我被问及最多的就是和Josh的关系,我们看起来似乎并不相配,他是一种打法而我却是另外一种。”马丁说,“而Josh作为教练指导艺术的最大的魅力就是,不论你是什么打法,他都能很好的训练和指导比赛。我从没听说过谁不喜欢和他合作,他就是世界上最受欢迎的一类人。”

没有哪个心智正常的人会在单单一场比赛后就预料到他们合作成功,但费德勒却从第一场比赛开始开始坚信。在星期二和好友奥利维拉·罗切斯的比赛中落后一盘,局分15比30落后的情况下,费德勒靠着对手连续两次的发球双误、反手失误和湿滑场地的帮助破发成功,最后局数4比2领先。

在第三盘,费德勒贯彻指令并完全掌控了比赛。

“我不同意人们认为我打得不好的看法,”费德勒对记者说:“我打得一点都不差,而且我正在重回能精彩打球的轨道。”

克里尔补充道,哪怕费德勒的冠军荒扩大到五站也完全不必惊慌。因为孰重孰轻已经非常清楚了。

“他正朝着正确的方向前进,并为此努力。但是说到底,现在他心中唯一的目标就是罗兰加洛斯。”克里尔说到。

Ravi Ubha是一名ESPN常驻撰稿人。

翻帖地址:http://bbs.hoopchina.com/htm_data/39/0805/336210.html
i am a great believer in luck and i find, the harder i work, the more i will have of it
回复

使用道具 举报

UID
主题
帖子
积分
现金
精华
性别
注册时间
2007-11-18
在线时间
467 小时
最后登录
2020-1-30

原创先锋奖社区建设奖优秀会员奖评论大师奖创作大师奖爱心大使奖荣誉版主奖

QQ
发表于 2008-5-3 14:36 | 显示全部楼层
强人
如果我能够看见自己的背影,我想它一定很忧伤,因为我把快乐都留在了前面。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

UID
主题
帖子
积分
现金
精华
性别
注册时间
2008-4-16
在线时间
67 小时
最后登录
2009-4-6

社区建设奖

发表于 2008-5-3 18:08 | 显示全部楼层
佩服,能不能教我学英语?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

UID
主题
帖子
积分
现金
精华
性别
注册时间
2008-4-3
在线时间
328 小时
最后登录
2012-4-24

社区建设奖积极进步奖评论大师奖幽默大师奖爱心大使奖

楼主| 发表于 2008-5-3 18:46 | 显示全部楼层

呵呵

学英语要毅力呀···
要不你雇我? 呵呵
i am a great believer in luck and i find, the harder i work, the more i will have of it
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

UID
主题
帖子
积分
现金
精华
性别
注册时间
2008-4-27
在线时间